..:: QUICK MENU ::..
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The author whose published manuscript approved the following provisions:
1. The right of publication of all material published in the journal / published on the E-Journal of Psychology website is held by the editorial board with the knowledge of the author (moral right remains the author of the script).
2. The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles of this electronic journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (CC BY-SA), which means that the Journal of Psychology reserves the right to save, transmit media / format, manage in database form, , maintain, and publish articles without requesting permission from the Author as long as it continues to include the name of the Author as the owner of Copyright.
3. Printed and published print and electronic manuscripts are open access for any purposes. In addition to these objectives, the editorial board shall not be liable for violations of copyright law.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.